Trojan Technologies is proud to be a sponsor of World Water-Tech North America, taking place in Toronto, Canada, October 18-20, 2016.
The goal of the forum is to bring together utilities, industries, investors, engineers and water technology experts to discuss the latest innovations in water and wastewater.
Trojan President Marv Devries will be speaking at the event, and Trojan Chief Technology Offices Linda Gowman will be moderating a session during the “Ontario Day” part of the show, which focuses on Ontario as a global water leader.
Panel: Next Actions – Fueling a Thriving Water Sector, October 18, 2016
The Ontario brand has made a significant mark on the global water technology scene. To continue an upward trajectory, what are the next actionable steps for Ontario’s water sector over the next five years? What does a strong, thriving water sector look like, and how do different stakeholders play a role in getting there?
Linda Gowman will be moderating this panel. Participants include: Rob Andrews, Presiden & CEO, Ontario Clean Water Agency, David Henderson, Partner, XPV Water Partners, Peter Gallant, President & CEO, WaterTAP, and Brenda Lucas, Executive Director, Southern Ontario Water Consortium.
Water Reuse: Closing the Loops in the Circular Economy – October 20, 2016, 11:30 AM
Marv Devries will be one of the panel of speakers for this session, moderated by Jeff Mosher, Chief Research and Strategic Planning Officer WE&RF (Water Environment & Reuse Foundation.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How can utilities build resilience through water recycling and water reuse?
- Who is currently leading the way in direct reuse?
- How affordable is zero liquid discharge?
- What are the core obstacles to faster scale-up of water reuse solutions and how can we address these?
- How can we calculate the potential cost of future crises in order to justify investment today in reuse solutions?