In 1977, entrepreneur Hank Vander Laan purchased a small metal tool box company in London, Ontario called “Trojan Metal Products Limited”. It was the patent for a UV treatment system for homeowners to purify their water that Vander Laan saw potential in.
This year, Trojan Technologies is celebrating its 40th anniversary, and in the past 40 years, the Company has grown to be a global leader in water treatment.
Founded on Vision, Integrity and Innovation
Trojan Technologies was founded on vision, integrity, and innovation. Throughout the past 40 years, these traits have been exemplified by our associates, representatives, products/services and business partners.
Some Trojan Facts & Figures:
- We have more than 250 patents granted or pending
- Trojan encompasses Six Businesses – Aquafine, Salsnes Filter, Trojan Marinex, TrojanUV, USP Technologies and VIQUA
- Over 700 Associates globally
- Operating in 16 countries – Canada, US, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Norway, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy, UK, Singapore, China, Malaysia and Australia
- Parent Company is Danaher Corporation, a Fortune 200 leader
- Our technologies improve the lives of over one billion people globally
Marv DeVries Shares His Trojan Story
Over the next few months we’ll be updating this page with articles so watch this space, and if you want to enjoy more Trojan stories (or even share your own), head over to the Share Your Story page!