‘It all begins by someone having an idea that initially may sound impossible and off the wall – but in the end turns out to be the beginning of something big and profound.’ – Hank Vander Laan
2017 marks Trojan’s 40th anniversary and on the afternoon of August 30th, proud Trojan friends, family and associates gathered in London, ON, to enjoy delicious food, great music, and to celebrate all that Trojan has accomplished.
Special guests Jim Lavelle (friend and long-time consultant and advisor), Matt Brown (Mayor of London, Ontario), Kelly Scherr (Managing Director, Environmental and Engineering Services & City Engineer, City of London), George Taylor (former Board Member) and Tania Testa (former Director of Marketing) were invited to share their Trojan stories, and the crowd was thoroughly entertained by passionate recounts of coming of age struggles, huge acts of generosity, and many successes from 1977 to present day.
The event was an enormous success and many thanks goes out to event organizers, vendors, guest speakers and to employees past and present for their drive and dedication to the continued success of Trojan Technologies.
For more from the celebration, watch our highlight reel and we encourage you to share your Trojan story!
- Hank Vander Laan Speaks at Trojan’s Celebration (YouTube)
- Marv DeVries (YouTube)
- Wes From, VP of Engineering (YouTube)
- Matt Brown, Mayor of London Ontario (YouTube)
- Kelly Scherr, Managing Director, Environmental and Engineering Services & City Engineer, City of London (YouTube)
- Tania Testa, Former Marketing Communications Director, Trojan Technologies (YouTube)