We’ve created a library of resources featuring a selection of FAQs, white papers, case studies and more from the Trojan Technologies group of businesses.
- Introduction to UV Disinfection from TrojanUV
Unlike chemical approaches to water disinfection, UV light provides rapid, effective inactivation of microorganisms through a physical process.
- Residential UV FAQs from VIQUA
- TrojanUV Case Studies from TrojanUV
- UV Applications from Aquafine
While the most common application of UV in water treatment is disinfection, it’s powerful energy can also be harnessed for other applications such as chlorine and chloramine destruction, TOC (Total Oxidizable Carbon) reduction and ozone destruction.
- Why use UV for Residential Systems? from VIQUA
Ballast Water FAQs from Trojan Marinex
- Hydrogen Peroxide Physical and Chemical Properties from USP Technologies
- Hydrogen Peroxide Calculator from USP Technologies
Estimate your hydrogen peroxide requirement based on the type of contaminant, its concentration, and the volume of waste(water) to be treated.
- USP Technologies Case Studies from USP Technologies
What are Environmental Contaminants?
The term “environmental contaminants” refers to harmful chemicals present in soil, air and water.